Director, Enterprise Sales
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
The Director, Executive Sales supports a team of Enterprise Account Executives to create, identify and close new business sales within a specific geographical region or set of named prospect accounts.
The ideal candidate must possess the ability to manage and motivate a team of Enterprise Account Executives to achieve individual sales quotas. The Sales Leader must be able to measure, monitor and hold AE's accountable for their activities and results. The Director, Enterprise Sales should mentor each AE individually while also building a high-performing and collaborative team.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Coach AE's to develop their sales skills including forecasting, prospecting, negotiating, while maintaining accountability to goals.
- Create and deliver customized sales presentations and lead high-impact client meetings
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Accurately forecast sales activity and ensure the team effectively leverages sales tools
- Assess sales activities to determine sales progress and required improvements.
- Identify and support opportunities for the training & professional development of team members.
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Account Managers, as well as Legal, Security, and Customer Success
Qualities for Success:
- Proven track record managing a high-performing Enterprise SaaS Sales Team
- Proven track record of exceeding quota
- Demonstrated ability to successfully negotiate and close complex enterprise level contracts
What We're Looking For
- Degree preferred
- No certs required
- 7-10 years of Enterprise SaaS Sales experience, and a proven track record managing a high-performing Enterprise SaaS Sales Team
- HCM, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, ATS Experience
- Ideally, this person will live in the US and can be successful working from home
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time