Current Client Consultant-Inside Sales
Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY) is revolutionizing the way organizations nationwide approach payroll and human resources. We have an army of programmers and developers who use cutting-edge technology to create solutions for some of the country’s most well-known brands. Our focus on both clients and employees has resulted in Paylocity being named one of Chicago’s fastest-growing tech companies and continually earning the distinction of a best place to work.
The Current Client Consultant is responsible for generating additional revenue through the client base. In this role, you will be developing business relationships with each client and identifying their business objectives and aligning Paylocity solutions to meet those objectives.
Performance Objectives/Job Duties
- Possess a complete understanding of Paylocity services, products, internal sales tools, and processes.
- Lead generation by contacting clients for Human Resource, Self-Service, time and labor management, and other ancillary services.
- Using sales and negotiation skills, present Paylocity products and services that meets client’s needs, conduct product demonstrations via the web, prepare and present proposals, and provide appropriate follow-up throughout the sales process.
- Handle objections.
- Close ancillary business to meet or exceed assigned monthly sales quotas while maintaining or exceeding minimum sales activity standards.
- Complete and obtain appropriate documentation required by internal departments for implementation.
- Set appropriate client expectations.
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Self-driven, ambitious professional with the desire to consistently meet and exceed assigned quotas.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate.
- Strong active listening skills to be able to uncover client needs and objectives.
- Strong written and oral communications skills to effectively present Paylocity.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently.
- Proficiency with the Internet and MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Mobility required for sitting, standing and walking.