Consultant, Sales Compensation
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Sales Compensation, part of the Sales Operation organization, assists in harmonizing compensation expertise with sales strategy and role design. Our key functions include plan design, operations & administration, governance and reporting. We are a small but very successful team comprised of smart, self-motivated, analytical and forward-thinking professionals who enable our sales team by providing value-add consultation and support.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- High capacity for both analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Strong business acumen with a comprehensive knowledge of sales compensation (design and credit administration), sales operations, and data administration.
- Excellent decision making skills with the understanding of how to prioritize competing tasks.
- Exceptional communications skills (listening, writing and speaking) with the ability to present complex topics to all levels of management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required, graduate degree is desired.
- 4+ years of financial/data analysis, sales compensation or sales operations experience.
We'd Love to See:
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals.
- Strong data manipulation skills that can both analyze and synthesize raw data in drawing informative conclusions and reporting trends.
- Strong aptitude for planning, organization, attention to detail and creative problem solving.
- Experience with sales compensation automation tools like Xactly desired.
Impact You'll Make:
- Partner with Sales, Operations, HR, Commissions and Finance on improving sales compensation practices.
- Executive with limited supervision and direction. Drive results and set priorities independently.
- Perform various financial analyses on plan design changes and special incentives.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement working effectively with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrate good judgment in proactively identifying and solving problems. Show strong follow-up skills to translate issues into business requirements, evaluate solutions and execute upon remediation plans.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations or alternatives for improving processes by forming the correlation between business strategies, drivers and technology capabilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.