Closing Disclosure Desk Coordinator
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Closing Disclosure Desk Coordinator role has been created to perform the administrative duties of the Closing Disclosure Desk. CD Desk Coordinators will pull Encompass reports, monitor CD desk turn times, facilitate collaboration with Settlement Agents, Escrow and Title companies, and facilitate lines of internal communication between PODs and the CD desk. The CD Desk Coordinator will complete all duties and express due diligence to ensure that all loans close on time. By tracking the CD desk pipeline, the CD desk coordinator will develop specific problem-solving methods and concepts while building industry knowledge and experience. This will also create relationships with team members and other Guaranteed Rate, Inc. departments.
The CD desk coordinator will complete the following tasks daily:
- Monitor the CD Desk Pipeline to determine priority loans
- Assign loans to CD Analysts per CD Desk turn times and rush requests
- Maintain lines of communication between CD Analysts, PODs, and CD Desk management using problem solving skills to escalate as needed
- Contact PODs concerning Initial CD status updates providing clear, helpful, and meaningful information per CD Desk policy and TRID guidelines
- Contact Settlement agents to ensure all title fees are in place per the CD desk’s turn times
- Provide assistance to Settlement Agents as needed, which may include: providing assistance in navigating the CDX website, explaining GRI policies, and uploading Preliminary CDs and fee invoices to paperless
- Provide up to date reference materials and communications from management to the CD Analysts
- Monitor and follow up on all reports used by CD Desk Management and generally maintain the overall health of the CD Desk pipeline
The CD Desk Coordinator will remain up to date on all relevant trainings and internal communications.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.