Business Development Specialist
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Identify, develop, and deliver compelling presentations, product collateral, sales enablement, and thought leadership content for both internal and external usage
- Support go-to-market (GTM) processes by becoming product SME and creating sales enablement materials (decks, lit sheets, etc.) for new product launches
- Create customer facing sales material, emails and mock ups by working with cross functional teams including product, designers, legal and compliance
- Collaborate with sales to identify new areas of opportunity and appropriate solutions to drive market expansion
- Analyze the market, competitors, and emerging trends to provide feedback and insights to product team, sales, marketing, and other functional teams
- Support actions to position TUCI as a recognized thought leader and product visionary in its target markets
We'd Love to see:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Communications, Economics, or related field or the equivalent in school and work experience
- 2-3 years in Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations and/or Business Development
- Must have strong skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Team player and strong desire to win
- Quick learner and pays attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Experience in any of the following industries is desired, but not required: Big Tech, Social Media, E-Commerce, Advertising, Real Estate, Security, Retail, Financial Planning and Wealth Management.
- Demonstrable thought leadership within product area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.