Business Development Specialist
Job Description – Business Development Specialist
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 3,000+ employees in 200+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $23 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
Guaranteed Rate has been able to expand successfully nationwide through a business model that allows top originators to join the company and close more loans faster through its technology, pricing, process and support. The company now has more top loan originators in the annual national rankings from mortgage industry publications Mortgage Executive, Scotsman Guide and Origination News than any other bank or mortgage company. Having gone through explosive growth Guaranteed Rate has maintained being highly entrepreneurial while maintaining a healthy work life balance. If you’re interested in working with motivated and intelligent people while disrupting an industry then we want to talk with you.
- Idea generation and execution to optimize Guaranteed Rate’s relationship and partnership with the realtor community and working with our Events/Marketing Departments.
- Collaborate with VPs in order to grow their business partners through prospecting, farming, and follow up activities.
- Invite referral sources to networking events via email, phone calls, and printed invites.
- Enter VPs referral partners through Guaranteed Rate’s CRM software.
- Create monthly events in collaboration with our Events/Marketing team.
- Responsible to help VPs add value and growth to annual sales volume.
- 2-5 years of real world inside sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills over the phone.
- CRM proficient.
- Need to be well versed in Excel and the Microosoft Suite
- stakeholders, including Guaranteed Rate’s Executive Team, marketing team, technical and product groups, loan officers and real estate agent companies and brokerages.
- Must be able to create trust between realtors and loan officers.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.