Business Development, Account Executive
Chicago, IL (West Loop) or New York City, NY (Remote territory)
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing Chicago-based technology company that is out to improve how the world prints. We eliminate the need for personal printer ownership by offering a network of distributed wireless printing kiosks in convenient places. We currently are installed in over 500+ installed locations across the country, from coffee shops to apartment buildings, from hotels to co-working spaces. We are seeking YOU -- ambitious, entrepreneurial, worldly Built in Chicago visitor to join our growing close-knit sales team and experience the inner workings of a growing business as we fulfill our grand vision of becoming the national choice for convenient consumer printing.
About the Role
The Account Executive role is responsible for bringing on new partnerships with locations such as coffee shops, hi-rise residential buildings, and co-working spaces. The role takes place inside at our West Loop office with some opportunity for travel where appropriate.
- Evangelize our solution to retail and private partners across the country through consistently productive outbound touchpoints
- Sell into new opportunities and meet or exceed your personal quota each month
- Prospect new leads in conjunction with leads sourced by management
- At least one year of full-time sales experience
- A track record of being in the top 20% of performance in prior roles
- An entrepreneurial sense for identifying and promoting new products
- A natural curiosity for learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to work in an ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base, uncapped commission, and meaningful stock options
- Medical and dental insurance offered through the company
- Dynamic work environment with potential for rapid career growth
- Getting in early at a fast-growing technology company with international potential
- Chicago office headquarters in West Loop, just steps from the Morgan Green Line stop
How to Apply
- If you're interested in applying, please send us a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with "Account Executive" in the subject line.
- We look forward to hearing from you!