After Hours Account Executive
As part of the Shared Services department, you will be responsible for ensuring that Echo’s customers and partners are provided with world class customer service. Major responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to: escalation resolution, proactive transportation management, communication of order specific requirements, data entry and relationship building.
Shift Hours: Friday-Tuesday - 11pm-7:30am; off on Wednesday and Thursday.
Every task should focus on building valuable partnerships with customers, carriers and peers through proactive communication. Representatives are expected to demonstrate customer advocacy by offering efficient solutions which exceed expectations and limit risks.
- Act as main point of contact for internal support team, carriers, customers and internal employees
- Proactively prevent service failures and provide reliable follow through
- Build relationships with internal and external partners through constant contact and advocacy
- Resolve afterhours escalations which preserve Echo’s best interests
- Identify trends, establish connections between issues and offer recommendations
- Draw conclusions from relevant and/or missing information
- Act as sole on-duty decision maker and resolution owner
- Coach support team and help guide activities to meet department objectives
- Leverage understanding of transportation modes (TL, LTL, Partial) to draft solutions
- Provide seamless management of clients’ and carriers’ logistics operations
- Actively welcome and pursue opportunities to build professional skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in transportation/logistics industry with a strong full truckload background
- Professional verbal and written communication required
- Advanced customer service skills, prior escalation resolution experience required
- Strong computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent time management skills, detail-oriented and proven ability to prioritize critical tasks
- Bilingual a plus
- Autonomous decision making ability and adaptability to unique challenges
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.