As an Account Manager at Veritas Health, you will be responsible for successfully retaining and serving current clients, increasing sales volume to current clients, as well as managing client education on new strategic plans and/or products.
You will be the primary point of contact between individual doctors/physician groups and our teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of campaigns and products.
- Ensure the timely and accurate launch and maintenance of programs and products.
- Meet and exceed high customer satisfaction.
- Meet renewal goals.
- Grow revenue through up-sales and identifying new product/service/group offerings.
- Effectively and accurately present, negotiate, and sell our products and opportunities to current clients to meet renewal and revenue objectives.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships through regular and compelling contact to encourage customer loyalty and upselling opportunities.
- Identify and grow sales opportunities to new and existing clients.
- Ensure accurate, timely, and successful delivery of products/programs according to VH objectives and customer needs.
- Create and maintain accurate and compelling online profiles, online media, performance reports, and other client services as needed.
- Effectively communicate campaign expectations to clients.
- Effectively track, explain, and report key metrics of campaigns in a clear, positive, and compelling manner by providing complete and accurate information on a timely basis.
- Effectively communicate campaign objectives to relevant internal stakeholders. Work closely with internal department leaders to ensure the she successful launch of campaign deliverables by confirming the availability of technical, creative, and operations resources to launch products and services accurately, on time, and within budget or scope constraints.
- Maintain accurate, clear, and updated data for all assigned clients in Salesforce.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and stay educated on the new developments in healthcare and with your individual clients.
If you're the right person for this opportunity, you will have the following:
- Business Development and renewal experience
- Relevant Bachelor's degree from a reputable college or university
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- DFP, Salesforce and Google Analytics experience a plus