As an Account Manager at Snapsheet your mission is to produce and grow relationships while building unique solutions that help make our client’s lives simple. You immerse yourself into our Clients culture; you are not just there to manage the relationship, you are actively working to solve our clients problems. Equally, you immerse yourself into Snapsheet by completely understanding the capabilities of our products & team. As an Account Manager, you are the glue between our Client & Snapsheet. As such, you work extremely close with our executive team to make sure we are always providing top of the line solutions for our clients. You don’t just execute on strategy - you build the strategy.
We need builders, problem solvers and critical thinkers. We need people who are genuinely curious by nature and are creators at heart. We need the people that refuse to settle for the way it’s always been done.
Here is what is expected of you as an Account Manager:
- Work with our existing insurance carriers to develop unique solutions and grow our revenue through product upselling and existing product growth/expansion..
- Create solutions & build. You don’t just propose a solution - you help build it.
- Stay curious. You ask “why?” frequently and you devise a better way.
- Act as a partner to your clients. Walk around their halls and truly understand their structure, their people and their problems. You are a partner, not a vendor.
- Immerse yourself into Snapsheet. Know Snapsheets product, our people, our capabilities, and our technology. Dive in, head first.
- Be fearless. You aren’t afraid to ask the CEO of a fortune 500 company a question. You build a plan to succeed and you aren’t afraid of rejection.
- Convert new opportunities into expanded business with clients.
- Manage a sales pipeline and goals.
- Manage ongoing client communication including regularly scheduled meetings/calls and provide exceptional follow up, written reports and presentation.
- Understand program statistics and identify most relevant and impactful quantitative data to add value and insight to your clients business.
As an Account Manager, you hold true to our values:
- You do the right thing.
- You default to action.
- You are always looking for the next great thing and how you can create it.
- You remember the feeling - of failure, of success, of fear - and you have empathy.
- You collaborate and always remember we are stronger united.
Basic Requirements for the Account Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience as an Account Manager
- Experience working with insurtech, insurance carriers, or fintech preferred
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time