HS2 Solutions is looking for an Account Manager who embodies our culture and will help us take our team to the next level. If you are energized by the relentless pursuit of helping some of the best companies on the planet leverage the Internet and digital marketing, we’d like to meet you!
This person oversees business development initiatives to guide them from the opportunity lead phase to the contract phase. They will report to the Vice President of Business Development, as well as work with other team members.
- Generate leads and identify growth opportunities through various outbound and inbound campaigns
- Work with senior leadership to execute business development strategies when introducing and promoting HS2 to clients
- Actively manage trust-based relationships with prospective clients for new opportunities at every stage of the business development funnel: initial engagement, needs assessment, opportunity framing, qualification and proposal creation
- Plan, organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a collaborative work environment
- Develop proposals, presentation materials, and creative assignments that clearly differentiate how HS2 can solve the client’s business opportunity through the development of a POV and adapting HS2 case studies to fit the client’s business needs
- Promote HS2 Solutions’ technology capabilities when interfacing with various clients
- Lead collaborative efforts with HS2 competency teams in opportunity framing discussions and proposal generation
- Plays a key role to ensure ongoing focus on results for our clients and recognition for our teams
- Effectively identifies team development opportunities
- Key advisor on new business-related issues
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, consulting or strategic account management for an eBusiness systems integrator, eCommerce provider or digital agency
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience required
- Passion for digital marketing and remaining at the forefront of client research and trends
- Demonstrable understanding of technical, creative and development project lifecycles, specifically for digital solutions
- Think creatively and work collaboratively to develop and execute business strategies
- Passion for eBusiness and remaining at the forefront of client research and trends
- Exemplary written and oral persuasive communication skills
- An ability to multi-task and prioritize is critical to the success of this role
- Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Here at HS2, you have the freedom to influence your own career path. We give our team members not only state-of-the-art facilities to execute web and mobile experiences for some of the greatest brands in the world, but people love working here. And we love having them!
- First-rate salary, “Take What You Need” vacation policy, and competitive bonus incentives.
- Catered meals and stocked refrigerators to accompany Beer O’Clock Fridays (Yes, we do have Craft Beer!)
- The opportunity to work side-by-side with smart, passionate team members and to be paired with a Mentor and Career Coach to help you reach your personal and professional development goals!
- Amazing, holiday parties and frequent team activities, get-togethers, shindigs, and powwows, including an annual Hackathon!
- Opportunities to regularly participate in community volunteer events and our charitable contribution program.
- Customizable workstations with sophisticated technology. Sit or stand, take your pick!
- An incomparable benefits package for you and your family, including: 401(k) retirement; fully paid premiums for healthcare, long-term disability, and, life insurance; and dental and vision programs.
- The option to work in either one of our fresh locations in Wheaton or Chicago-Ravenswood with the option to work some days from home.
Surround yourself with a family of team members who enjoy working and playing together!