We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. Our vision is to become and stay the leading SaaS pricing and CPQ solution provider. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market-driven innovation. Our solutions are very flexible allowing us to support a diverse customer base across industries and sizes with brands like Avery Dennison, Dean Foods, Iron Mountain and many others. We are a robust and sustainable company with rapid global growth. It’s a great time to join Price f(x) as we disrupt the pricing software world.
This is an opportunity to shape the Price f(x) future and grow the US Market in a Greenfield territory. More than simply growing the company’s revenue, you will help shape the future of Price f(x) by helping us achieve higher levels of commercial excellence. We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and is consultative in nature.
You will be in charge of…
- Excelling in solution selling skills to enable compelling business value for our customers.
- Taking ownership of your assigned territory by developing a captivating plan to acquire new business.
- Presenting the value of our solutions by engaging C-Suite Executives through your strong command of communicating across various and internal/external stakeholders.
- Developing strategies and business proposals for meeting growth and revenue milestones for mid-size to large Customers.
What should you have to succeed?
- To be an enthusiastic, out-of-the-box thinker who excels in prospecting and closing new business
- 4 years of experience in positioning Cloud and/or Business Software Solutions to the B2B market
- Experience in the Pricing Industry is a plus
- Experience in qualifying, managing, and closing opportunities driven by customer’s business requirements
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Track record of over-achieving your quota in past positions
- Chicago, IL
Other job specifics…
- Full-time employment
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%, occasional international travel
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture that is characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price f(x). We will give you the option of your own devices by proving a monthly $200-IT allowance (laptop, and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
Before you apply, please visit the link below, read GDPR information and give us your consent with data processing.
GDPR for candidates