Are you looking for an inspiring and innovative company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative, and collaborative colleagues?
At Cisco Meraki, we’re on track to be the most successful acquisition in Cisco’s history (and certainly the most fun). Our brand-new office in Chicago’s West Loop makes working here pretty special too. Not only will you have the chance to help build something special from the ground-up; you’ll get to enjoy our top-notch amenities including an expansive outdoor terrace, catered lunches and abundant snacks (both healthy, and not so healthy).
If you’re looking for a company that really puts the “c” in culture, how about our onsite gym, paid time off to volunteer within the community and quarterly team happiness events? All in all, what truly makes Meraki special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help customers understand the value of our cloud-managed hardware solution and develop new and lasting relationships in a variety of accounts. You’ll join a passionate, high-energy, fast-moving inside sales team and will advance deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners. In this high-velocity role, you’ll focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses. Strong organizational skills are key, and you are able to handle a pipeline of up to 150 opportunities at once with deals that range in size from $5k to $100k+. You will also be tasked to demo Cisco Meraki technology via WebEx to end users and our partner organization.
- Run the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Maintain accurate pipeline management with expert-level forecasting
- Cultivate, grow and enable partners to successfully close Cisco Meraki business
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Demonstrate Meraki technology using WebEx
- Role is based in Chicago, however travel to assigned territory is required at least once per quarter to support partners and customers
- 2+ years of B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of overachievement
- Highly effective communication skills, with ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social media and more
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enterprising – you are creative and hardworking
- Organized – you are on top of everything
- A great teammate – we have a collaborative environment
- Positive – we bring solutions, not problems
- Passionate – we all love what we do