As an UrbanBound Account Executive, you will identify and cultivate new business opportunities by supporting employee relocation initiatives within prospective and current clients. You must be able to effectively work with internal and external partners, manage an enterprise sales cycle, and accurately forecast sales while managing a pipeline four times your assigned quota. We are seeking high energy teammates with previous experience selling a robust solution in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. At UrbanBound you will grow a book of business while helping redefine the employee relocation industry.
UrbanBound helps our clients design and deploy a proven, modern employee relocation program that is then delivered through our award-winning digital platform. To date we have saved companies millions in expenses associated with moving employees; all while providing a noticeably better experience. Our clients, who range from VC-backed start-ups to the Fortune 50, view UrbanBound as a necessary strategy for their overall talent management. We believe in an inclusive workplace that offers top performers from all backgrounds the opportunity to collaborate and grow their career.
- Consistently achieve/exceed sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing UrbanBound clients. Must be proficient in both elements
- Consistently achieve/exceed leading indicator quotas including minimum meetings scheduled per week, demos performed per week, qualified prospecting, etc
- Conduct in-person and virtual meetings to help educate and sell the benefits of working with Urbanbound. Travel is 20%
- Develop and execute quarterly business plans to define your strategies and tactics for success
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team to drive UrbanBound expansion with new/existing clients
- Expand your network by working with external partners to gain access to industry knowledge and key decision makers
- 5+ years experience with B2B software sales
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Proven top performer at previous employer(s)
- Demonstrated experience selling complex/conceptual intangibles
- Adept at conducting entire sales process (from cold call to close)
- Ability to work with teams across multiple business disciplines (including marketing, operations and customer service)