Account Executive | New Business Development
Base ($50,000) + uncapped commissions will result in expected first year earnings of at least $100,000 for the successful Sales Representatives/Account Executive.
- Prospect and sell to college accounts to develop new business (5% travel required)
- Use a consultative, strategic sales approach to build relationships with college admissions officials (the client) and close deals.
- Conduct compelling sales presentations; and
- Join and share knowledge with a collaborative, dynamic sales team!
Once a deal is sold, it moves over to our Client Development team to manage. So for new business, we are looking for true hunters who live for the thrill of the chase!
- 4 years + proven success as a Sales Representative including cold calling and prospecting business or non-profit clients generating sales leads, setting appointments, delivering presentations and closing the sale.
- Great sales communicator with a fun, relational and convincing personality
- Driven to succeed in a fast paced sales environment with an ownership mindset.
- Sales Representative/Account Executive skills including outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- College Degree or equivalent experience to effectively sell to college administrators preferred
Cappex.com is a growing and successful company with a great mission to help connect students and colleges. More than 9 million high school students have registered on Cappex's family of websites (Cappex.com & CollegeGreenlight.com) connecting with roughly 1,000 colleges. Every year, more than 1.2 million students register on Cappex.
Our modern office is located in downtown Chicago and we offer the following perks:
- Work in a casual environment with talented and passionate people
- Unlimited training, professional office tools and support
- Tremendous room for personal and career growth
- Free snacks and soft drinks
- Full benefits package and a matching 401k plan
- Divvy Bikes subscription discount and Summer hours
- 360 degree views of Chicago from the 59th floor
Sales Representative Commissions: Commissions are paid monthly, are uncapped.