Account Director - Financial Services
At iManage RAVN, we make cutting-edge artificial intelligence software used by thousands of professionals to automatically organize, discover and summarize documents. Our team is on a mission and as part of our growth, we are searching for a high energy sales consultant with passion for leveraging innovative technology to solve common business problems. Based in Chicago, you will join a vibrant and ambitious global team supporting our RAVN business unit to find digital transformation use cases that suit the RAVN platform in the U.S. If you have a “Customers Matter Most” mindset and the ability to build trusted relationships within the professional services industry, we want to hear from you!
What will you be working on?
As an Account Director, you will be setting up our Financial Services sales strategy and the first boots on the ground in Chicago, leading the charge to bring our newly built RAVN solution to Operational Leaders and Managing Directors of Financial Services organizations in the states. You will work with customers to understand their business challenges and develop solutions that help them meet their goals. You are a great listener and will become a trusted advisor, leveraging your expertise and knowledge to effectively build and manage relationships. You will collaborate with our team globally to help iManage RAVN meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Define and execute our financial services sales strategy to take our newly built RAVN Solution to market
- Establish trusted relationships with C-Suite executives and named account list of new prospects
- Qualify new business opportunities via demonstrations and meetings
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas and/or revenue targets
- Create proposals and negotiate contracts
- Collaborate with Channel Partners to establish and grow pipeline
- Provide regular pipeline updates to management
- Relay customer feedback to the product team to drive the product roadmap
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the platform
- Attend industry conferences and tradeshows
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent.
- 8+ Experience selling enterprise software to the professional services industry
- Track record of selling into financial services at the Business Operations, COO and Managing Director level
- Experience bringing new products to market specifically in the FS Industry preferred
- Proven track records of meeting/exceeding quota
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Familiarity with CRM and support software systems
- Be comfortable with technology able to explain technology to non-experts
- Domestic and international travel required
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com