5 Star Specialist
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a customer rapport builder virtuoso with a hankering to break into sales. Your skills go unmatched and you love nothing more than helping people figure out and get what they need - yes even on their worst day. There’s a ton of growth potential here, but you’ll need to be hungry and have an endless thirst for knowledge. If you’re a motivated, resourceful, and a self-starter who can mentally multi-task, then your heart is here and your home has been calling for you.
So who is GR?
Guaranteed Rate is not your typical mortgage company. We are young, have tons of energy and honestly, our location rocks – right off the brown line. No really, the train rumbles past our windows. Our home base is a hip office with exposed brick and duct work, windows we can actually open during the summer, and an open floor plan – no cubicle life here.
Here’s what we’ve got for ya:
- Base plus monthly performance bonus – nothing like a little motivation!
- We’re all about flexibility – gotta love work/life balance. Our hours are Monday-Saturday 8-9 so pick your shift!
- A free on-site nurse. Psshh who needs a doctor’s appointment when our nurse can do it all? Did we mention the free part?
- An in-house café offering breakfast, lunch and a late afternoon healthy snack. All meals are subsidized so you’ll never pay full price.
- Access to the office gym for only $25 a year – no really - the whole year. Oh and for a puny fee you can take yoga, Cross Fit or boxing. We like our folks healthy and happy.
- A 5,000 square foot rooftop deck that’s available to everyone all day and all evening with Wi-Fi, two bars, music, grills and fun umbrellas and fire pits – provided it’s not covered in snow.
- Holiday parties? We got’em! Not just major holidays, any holiday….Marti Gras, Valentine’s Day, St. Paddy’s Day, Opening Day, Boxing Day (for our Canadian employee), Sweetest Day, Groundhog Day, etc..
- Inter-office contests like the Great Mac-Off, Chili Cook-Off and limbo. We always keep you guessing and participating.
- 401k with some matching, Blue Cross health care coverage – yup, dental and vision too, Short-term disability, life insurance – we got ya covered on this one, legal assistance – for a small monthly fee and did we mention the awesome rooftop deck?
- While we don’t allow jeans we also don’t require suits so just look your best every day and you’ll fit right in.
So what do we want from you?
- Touching base with warm leads, and sometimes cold, but you don’t care – you love chatting with people and helping out.
- You’ll help good people looking for money get connected with top notch loan officers to get them in the house of their dreams.
- You’re obsessed with serving our customers and helping them with whatever they need.
- You’ll follow-up with your customers and ensure all of their needs are being met.
- You’ll need to be confident, tenacious, and able to make friends fast – in a single bound! Yeah kinda like Superman.
- You can anticipate your customer needs – you’re just that good.
- You’ll maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success – we didn’t really need to say this though, it’s imbedded in your DNA.
What you need to bring to the table?
- Some sales, customer service, acting or improv experience is great – yeah we said acting and improv – we love you!
- If you’re fresh out of college, or just looking for a career change – pay us a visit!
- If we didn’t mention it before, you should be goal oriented – you know, you see a goal and obsess about knocking it out of the park.
- We’ll help out with motivating you, but you’ve got to have a fire in your gut too!
Read Full Job Description