Sales Operations Manager
Yello’s talent acquisition software enables companies to humanize the candidate experience by providing unprecedented speed and transparency throughout the candidate journey. Founded in 2008, Yello supports hundreds of organizations globally by serving as a key strategic partner in optimizing recruiting operations and talent relationship management.
In 2017, Yello closed a series C funding round of $31 million and continues to grow quickly. We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success, always enjoy the journey and will own their personality. If this is you, come grow your career with Yello.
About The Role
The Manager of Sales Operations supports the Director of Sales Operations to manage support functions essential to sales force productivity. These functions include planning, reporting, sales process optimization, sales training, sales enablement software, and program implementation and management. This position also works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the sales organization.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Support the management of sales enablement software, specifically SFDC (lead conversion to opportunity close, acting as a data steward), CPQ tool, InsightSquared, & Linkedin Navigator
- Aid in running sales reports and preparing executive decks and managing dashboards
- Subject matter expert on the software licensing model, pricing & bundling
- Support operational training re: sales enablement tools, opportunity lifecycle management, client models and pricing
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure data accuracy
- Liaison between sales and legal, working to improve communication, efficiency, and accuracy
- Manage project priorities and timelines to achieve sales objectives
What We're Looking For
- College degree required
- Recent, relevant job experience in sales operations
- Expertise with sales enablement software, specifically SFDC (most notably opportunity management), CPQ tools, InsightSquared, & Linkedin Navigator
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, and must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements of this job at any time
We are the trailblazers in our space and we continually strive to learn and grow, but there is always time to celebrate a colleague's birthday or a recent success. We dress casually, have one of the best views in the city and the whole team sports Apple laptops. Our CEO Jason Weingarten and President Dan Bartfield always have their office doors open. And with opportunities for professional advancement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K match – Yello has you covered.
- Yello is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Candidates local to Chicago are preferred.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be able to sit or stand for continuous periods of time
- This role frequently communicates/interacts with individuals, must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Yello reserves the right to assign or reassign the responsibilities and requirements to this job at any time