Sales Associate - Inside Sales
The Group: Morningstar`s Business Development & Sales group is responsible for helping our advisor and institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. The group is structured primarily along the following client segments: Advisors, Asset Management, Retirement, Redistributor, and Commodities & Energy.
The Role: In a Regional Sales Associate role, you will represent Morningstar`s software, tools, or services to the appropriate individual, advisor, or institutional clients. This position works closely with the product development, marketing, and other sales teams for the solutions you represent. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Maintain and grow a book of business with an external sales representative.
- Generate new clients and revenue through outbound call campaigns and inbound calls.
- Meet and exceed individual and team sales goals.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge to our potential client base.
- Work closely with client service, sales, product, and marketing teams.
- A bachelor`s degree.
- At least 1 years of sales/customer service experience with proven success in achieving goals.
- Ability to establish rapport, listens effectively, and responds to objections.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Strong analytical and time management skills.
Morningstar is an equal opportunity employer.