At Relativity, we make great software that helps users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our product is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world – in the cloud, on-premises, or both – to manage large volumes of data.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
The Release Manager is responsible for the deliverables in the deployment phase of the software lifecycle and drives the release processes to delivery on time, high quality software. This includes creating necessary release plans, working with and coordinating project teams supporting the release, identifying and managing cross team dependencies, driving the continuous improvement and operation of the build/release delivery pipelines, managing deployment to test and staging environments, managing the test process for the release and ensuring tests are completed and communicating progress to the organization. The release manager will drive troubleshooting for build and deployment pipeline issues and hold teams accountable for timely resolution.
The ideal candidate has experience across multiple disciplines, including software application development, operations monitoring, SaaS infrastructure engineering, configuration management, project management and release management and is committed to applying innovation to constantly improve the release process.Qualifications
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of experience managing projects
- 3-5 years of experience working in release management
- Experience with build systems, continuous delivery/continuous integration systems and test infrastructure
- Experience delivering in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with Teamcity/Jenkins /Git
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions with minimal guidance and oversight
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated use of data to solve business problems
- Ability to drive cross-functional teams to work together towards common release goals
- Ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and be able to communicate and adapt effectively to different audiences
- Software programming experience with any scripting languages
- Process automation experience
- Experience with Windows 2012/2016, SQL infrastructure
- Experience with Azure cloud services and on-prem virtualization
- Experience with large scale data infrastructure
- Experience with automated software test, NUnit
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges.