West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
West Monroe Partners is looking for a Technical Project Manager/Business Analyst to lead technical projects involved in distributed architectures, real time predictive development, custom web development, and Big Data analytics. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment implementing game changing solutions for our clients. Successful candidates should be driven to provide high quality delivery for clients in a number of industries and be a capable team leader of these technical solutions.
What will you be doing?
- Manage a variety of technical projects and tasks associated with customer implementations, systems development, and custom projects
- Fulfill a leadership role that involves hands-on activities as well as managing and filling gaps in capabilities
- Manage project schedule, scope and timeline
- Manage change request process
- Create weekly status reports for clients
- Conduct weekly status calls with clients
- Work directly with external client facing stakeholders, specifically members of our client's technical team as well as internal team members and stakeholders
- Conduct requirements gathering meetings with our clients
- Research, gather, analyze, document, develop and validate functional requirements for web solutions with project stakeholders
- Prioritize and breakdown technical projects into executable tasks
- Work with a team to complete proof of concepts, prototypes, and working functionality
- Translate user requirements into system requirements, process flows, wireframes, mockups, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience in technical Project Management
- 3-7 years of overall project/consulting experience
Additional experience in the following is beneficial:
- Experience with leading Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of ALM tools (TFS, JIRA, etc.)
- A good understanding of servant leadership
- Experience managing QA on projects
- Experience gathering requirements to create a product backlog
- Good understanding of common architecture patterns
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.