Technical Account Manager
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information, go to www.stats.com and follow STATS on Twitter @STATS_Insights.
What You’ll Do:
- Engage with clients to understand and address business needs
- Partner with and support Account Managers and Sales Executives on pre- and post-sales activities
- Troubleshoot technical issues and drive issue escalation as appropriate to technical support teams
- Integrate customer and STATS business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issues
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving customer needs
- Act as a champion and advocate for customer requirements
- Know and use all key customer resolution tools across all product and service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or related discipline required or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years design/implementation/operations/consulting experience of data and software solutions
- Previous customer facing experience as a technical lead
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Technical Program or Project Management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Software design or development
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.