Technical Account Analyst
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 10 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. Every day, our people work together to change how the world uses benefits. Are you one of us? Evive people are game-changers. The work we do is redefining how people experience benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their investments. Above all, we're in this together, bringing the love.
The Technical Account Analyst works in an Agile Scrum team that develops, maintains, and supports automation applications servicing the healthcare and benefits programs. The Technical Account Analyst’s focus is on defining, analyzing, and documenting requirements for new client implementations and ongoing projects through the life of the account. They will collaborate with clients and vendors to transform business goals into a workable solution, and translate the gathered requirements into clear user stories that explain the goals of the story/feature(s) to the development team. They will manage requirements at the project level to help fulfill business needs.
- Translate client’s business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, solutions, and ultimately user stories.
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business, system, and functional requirements, process flows, status reports, and configuration worksheets.
- Manage the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities.
- Identify problems and research alternatives through consulting with peers.
- Thoroughly test the solution internally and lead clients through external User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepare hand-off and custom project training documents.
- In collaboration with Implementation Manager, prepare presentations, gain consensus from client and implementation team, and implements solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Project coordination or management experience.
- 3+ years in a SAAS environment.
- Experience with data transformation and SAML Single-Sign-on concepts and Agile methodology.
- A strong aptitude for learning new things.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, diligent attention to detail.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Happy working in a team environment and driving consensus amongst groups.
- Laid-back office, casual attire
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus pay
- Employer-paid medical insurance
- Subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Time Off for Volunteering
- Pre-tax commuter benefit
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Walk station desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- Weekly catered lunch on Thursdays
- Stocked kitchen with drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Strong culture - we work hard and play hard. And we watch Jeopardy! every day!