Supply Chain Associate
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
Attention recent grads and professionals with 1-2 years of experience!
We are hiring entry-level Supply Chain Planners for our October 7th SPEED class.
What is SPEED? Glad you asked:
Supply Chain Professional Education Evaluation & Development.
This exciting career opportunity offers paid training, full benefits & more!
SPEED is an intensive, 4-week program that exposes you to different areas of Supply Chain Management, preparing you to make an immediate difference in your career. We mix structured learning with on-the-job training and networking opportunities, giving you tools to launch your career with some of the very best in the business.
SPEED benefits include all the HAVI perks, 19 days of paid time off, a casual work environment, student loan repayment assistance, a generous tuition reimbursement program … and more!
In this role, you will focus on the delivery and execution of supply chain processes for both internal and external clients. On a given day, you may:
- Report volume trends.
- Assure supply.
- Manage strategies to minimize obsolescence.
- Create and manage demand plans.
- Review, communicate and monitor supply and demand plans/monitor plan performance.
- Recommend immediate improvements and drive continuous improvement.
- Conduct root cause analyses of issues.
- Engage with supply chain partners such as restaurants, distribution centers, and suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
The best SPEED candidates possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Logistics (Business, Engineering, or a related field are also great)
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Quick to learn new software applications
- Good numeric acumen
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint (we use O365)
- Bonus points for Access, Power BI or Tableau experience
- Experience in a team environment
- Prior internship or experience in supply chain, operations, distribution, or a business field
- Knowledge of advanced planning and inventory software systems such as JDA or SAP is a plus, but we will train a go-getter
- Someone who asks questions, shows initiative, and likes to problem-solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- May include opportunities to travel to various customer locations within U.S.
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
- our commitment to rewarding results
- opportunities to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s—success
There's more ...
- generous medical, dental, vision, and leave programs
- 401K with a company match component and profit sharing
- 19 days of paid time off plus 10 company holidays
- flexibility - remote work opportunities and summer Fridays
- tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment assistance
- beautiful office campus with walking trails and free parking
- $4 per day lunch subsidy to enjoy the onsite cafeteria
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.