Strategic Sourcing Manager
HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager, Packaging plays an important role in providing team leadership and execution for sourcing categories in the Packaging Services NA business. Strategically manages supplier relationships with industry-leading vendors while managing all aspects of procurement processes to ensure total value for Packaging Services. Provides innovative solutions, pricing, contract negotiations, cost savings, supply assurance, supply chain analysis, commercialization, and quality compliance. Ensures the utilization of Packaging Services industry-leading tools to support future growth in supplier and customer relations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop long term strategies for key packaging categories
- Develops strategic category plans and vision for future business requirements
- Works strategically and effectively within Packaging Services and cross-functional processes
- Leading and managing internal and external communications including appropriate financial agreements, vendor documentation, project planning, tracking and scorecards
- Works with Director-Strategic Sourcing to optimize and leverage supplier resources.
- Leads a supply network within the category that supports development of innovative products and solutions
- Contributes to Packaging Services business financial performance via cost savings initiatives, revenue opportunities, and industry expertise
- Implements system pricing and conduct capacity analysis that assure supplier performance
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Economics, or similar field of study) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in strategic sourcing/procurement experience, best practices, linking, benchmarking and strategy development
- 4+ years negotiation experience
- Proven experience in cost savings and supplier management
- Advanced project management and contract skills
- Strong financial acumen skills
- Effective Team Collaboration
- Strategic leadership experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong Focus on Customer
- Strong Presentation Skills