Sr. Insights Program Manager
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- A passion for perfecting the end-to-end experience across a diverse set of teams, functions and platforms. You are filled with curiosity, perseverance and conscientiousness.
- Experience leading and successfully delivering large scale software implementation projects, and a demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence without authority across all functions and levels of an organization, including technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- The ability to work through ambiguity, understand how to breakdown problems, and drive through execution determining what is meaningful and urgent, and prioritize effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.
- 5+ years of program or project management experience, plus 5-7 years business &/or CX experience.
We’d love to see:
- 2-4 years’ experience working in an Agile environment.
- Preferred certifications or education: MBA, Agile, PMP, Qualtrics certification
Impact You'll Make:
- At TransUnion, we are committed to improving the experience of our consumers and customers. The Sr. Insights Program Manager is responsible for implementing and integrating the Qualtrics Enterprise Feedback Management Platform to inform and shape business and operational decisions, and guide our journey towards an enhanced consumer and customer experience.
- Enterprise Program leadership role, critical to developing insight-driven decision making capabilities across the organization. Partners closely with Insights Consultants to provide timely, strategic, relevant and actionable insights.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of projects varying in size and complexity. Portfolio includes building an insights engine which will provide a holistic view of the customer across time, touch-points and journeys; matching operational and experience datasets to enable deeper customer understanding; providing distributed, real-time delivery of insights to the desktop; multi-channel implementation and integration with operational systems and other insight tools; developing governance processes around access, security, frequency, survey design and more.
- Systematically optimize the Insights engine so that it can scale effectively while maintaining quality of delivery. Manage cross-functional dependencies between teams and integrate as needed into agile sprint cycles.
- Reporting to this position will be two specialists. You will build a high performing team by creating a climate of engagement and empowerment, inspiring effectiveness by establishing a clear vision and working in an agile, organized manner.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.