Agile Coach – International - Sr Adviser
Dynamics of the Role
TransUnion has an immediate need for an Agile Coach to join their team in Chicago, IL working with our international teams. This position will be a permanent, full-time role dedicated to building out the international agile transformation plan. The Agile Coach will play a key role in accelerating the transformation to agile practices for TransUnion’s International teams. The Agile Coach’s primary objectives are to set enterprise strategy, coach new teams, and collaboratively work with existing teams to facilitate a high performing empowered workforce across all markets where TransUnion does business.
How You’ll Contribute:
· Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined such as Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles
· Identify best fit for use agile methodologies for a variety of delivery teams.
· Experience coaching teams across markets and preferably in multiple geographies.
· Recommend and implement an effective Agile Methodology; help define ARTs and teams across our international portfolio.
· Act as champion and evangelist of Agile practices
· Coach and mentor the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) on implementation and execution of all Program level processes and activities, including but not limited to PI (Program Increment) Planning preparation and execution, use of Program metrics and Program reporting to ensure predictability and reliability with respect to delivery of value
· Coach and mentor scrum teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process (Team level coaching and mentoring)
· Develop and deliver an Agile training plan, leveraging our existing agile transformation training materials and building upon them.
· Assess ARTs’ and teams’ Agile practices and coach/mentor to ensure relentless improvement
What You’ll Bring:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years experience managing external vendors
- 5+ years of enterprise scale Agile coaching experience, hands-on and practical in nature
- A minimum of four years of relevant Information Technology experience
- SPC (SAFe Program Consultant) certification is required
- Certification(s) in other Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) is desired
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile Central, or a similar Enterprise Agile Tool
- Excellent training and presentation skills
- Strong leadership building skills, with a demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to travel 25% + internationally
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.