Codifyd is a Chicago-based product content solutions company providing technology-enabled consulting services and cloud-based software for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers. Our solutions increase revenue, improve customer service, enable organizational agility, and result in an outstanding online customer experience.
Our high-performing team provides high-end consulting services in the following areas: E-commerce Optimization, Product Content Strategy, Product Information Management (PIM), Product Data Quality and Content Enrichment, Data Governance, and Document Management. Our clients include some of the world’s largest online retailers, healthcare product distributors, and industrial suppliers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
As a market leader in providing product data content solutions, we engage with our clients to assess and implement best-of-breed applications to address their Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) needs. We are currently looking for a Solutions Architect with hands-on leadership experience in designing and implementing EnterWorks Enable MDM. If you have at least 4 years of relevant professional work experience and exceptional technical implementation skills, this is the opportunity for you.
- Lead project team members through all activities required to successfully deliver EnterWorks Enable solution using best practices, owning the process from start to finish
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Lead high-level design workshops
- Guide definition and roll out of data governance strategies, policies, roles, responsibilities, processes, controls, and rules
- Draft detailed design documents
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules
- Prepare detailed design documents for data migration
- Configure, build and unit test EnterWorks components, including data structures, roles, workflows and portals
- Build and unit test data migration components
- Train and mentor colleagues in EnterWorks implementation activities and best practices
- Support integration, system, and user acceptance testing
- Travel required (40% to 50%)
Required Skills and Experience
- At least one full-cycle implementation of EnterWorks Enable MDM in a leadership role; additional MDM/PIM implementation experience a plus
- 4+ years of relevant professional work experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Expert technical skills in software development (VTL Java), data and database design, SQL, XML, Linux and Web services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related major
- Self-starter, experience in a startup environment a plus!