Seismic is a rapidly growing software company that prides itself on creating successful and happy customers, while having fun in the process. Our software is the leading sales enablement solution that allows sales teams to deliver the right content at the right time on any device.
Our product, an enterprise SaaS solution, accelerates sales and
marketing efforts for hundreds of the nation's largest brands.
Our Solution Consultants lead the the tactical implementation of on-boarding clients as well as oversee professional services projects that pave the way for high engagement and user adoption of our award winning product.
• Partner with clients to help them understand Seismic's software and implementation best practices
• Consult with the client to develop solutions that leverage Seismic's Content Management System and LiveDoc capabilities
• Review and analyze client content and collateral to determine organizational methodologies
• Understand business and content-related problems to identify and present solutions
• Lead the creation of production dynamic document templates for new and existing clients
• Provide support and ongoing services for existing clients in accordance with SLAs
• Assist with conducting on-site and virtual training with clients as necessary
• Ability to understand a client's existing content structure and use-cases to help guide the client through implementation
• Extensive experience with organization methodologies for large volumes of content including folder architectures and metadata
• Critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
• Ability to architect solutions based on customer requirements using the capabilities of Seismic
• Advanced proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• 1-4 years of experience in management consulting, asset management marketing, sales operations, or a related field
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to initiate and manage relationships with customers at all levels
• Basic knowledge of data systems and structures
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Proficiency with Salesforce.com, and a solid understanding of Salesforce Object structure a plus
• Prior experience with SaaS a plus
• Understanding of the financial services industry a plus