Senior Technical Consultant - Security and Information Governance
As part of our growth, iManage is hiring for a Sr. Technical Consultant to join the Security and Information Governance team in Chicago. The iManage Security and Information Governance practice works with customers to deploy solutions which provide compliance with corporate governance and regulatory frameworks.
The Sr. Technical Consultant is responsible for providing guidance on the iManage Governance suite of products in areas such as: application design and functional expertise on complex projects/initiatives, overall technical delivery and providing high-value advice and guidance to clients. Our consultants work collaboratively with clients to understand their business processes and requirements and ensure delivery of successful, business-critical solutions.
- Provide design guidance on consulting engagements in the planning, analysis and design stages of a project
- Conduct product demonstrations in support of business cases, best-practice advice to clients and function as trusted advisor
- Create client deliverables such as presentations, detailed design documentation, build and deployment guides, task lists, and present progress reports to the project teams
- Deliver knowledge transfer sessions to customers and other team members
- Attain in-depth knowledge of and become leading subject matter expert in our Govern products
- Assign tasks to project team members and review the team’s work to ensure that they are accurate and consistent; Supervise junior consultants as appropriate
- Provide feedback on product usage, features requested at customer sites to R&D so as to influence future roadmap direction
- Support case study development and provide lessons learned feedback to the project team
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or related field with 5+ years hands-on experience in software consulting
- Experience with delivery of Security and Information Governance solutions ideally within legal, professional services, financial services industries would be a HUGE advantage
- Understanding of enterprise system deployment and/or experience working with ECM software
- Demonstrated client-facing capability to lead design sessions, understand business and product usability, influence outcomes to align with product best practices, and prioritize user and functional requirements
- Strong technical skills with .NET applications, SQL, Microsoft Desktop software, database concepts, and virtual desktop and Citrix technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Experience in communicating with C-Level leadership
- Innovative thinker that has a can-do attitude
- Ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent engagements
- Team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Displays well-developed problem solving and critical thinking skills, with the ability to think creatively in a fast-paced environment
iManage transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com