Senior Manager, MSP Partnerships
Keeper is seeking an MSP Program Manager to grow our business with managed service providers (MSPs). This candidate will be responsible for managing our integrations with MSP platforms and achieving pipeline and sales objectives with managed service providers globally.
This is a brand-new, ground-floor role where you will be the first employee in a team that will continue to evolve and grow over time. Your mission will be to create a best-in-class MSP program for Keeper Security. In achieving your mission, you will help build the community of organizations safeguarding private and sensitive information from hackers and cyber criminals.
Here’s what you can expect to do:
- Program Strategy - Collaborate with senior leadership to define and execute the business plan, processes, assets and people required to achieve the overall objectives of the MSP program.
- Business Development - Develop and maintain a strong presence and network as a thought leader in the MSP community, as well as the broader MSP ecosystem.
- Performance Tracking & Reporting - Track, maintain and report on data and metrics to ensure accurate sales reporting and forecasting for Keeper’s MSP business. This will entail direct collaboration with Keeper’s Executive Team.
- Partner Management - Cultivate meaningful relationships with MSP platform providers, lead meetings and manage integration projects from development through commercial launch.
- Partner Marketing - Work with Keeper and partner Marketing teams to develop channel focused campaigns and assets to support the objectives of Keeper’s MSP initiatives.
- Value Creation - Analyze the health of key MSP platform partner and MSP client relationships and provide continuous recommendations on strategy and area of improvement to senior leadership.
- Cross-Functional Feedback - Communicate feedback from MSPs on the Keeper MSP product, sales and marketing to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Sales Support - Support and monitor partner-led sales opportunities as the primary Keeper contact to our partners’ sales representative(s).
You’re right for this role if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or other business degree, or equivalent and relevant experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in enterprise software solutions in a Program or Offering Management capacity.
- At least 2 years of experience working at or with market leading MSP platform company(s), such as ConnectWise, SolarWinds, Continuum or Kaseya
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues.
- Exceptional time management, project management, organizational and problem solving skills.
- A high energy level to match Keeper’s fast paced, startup environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Salesforce, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Air travel up to 50% of the time required.
Even better if you have:
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration
- Prior experience in cybersecurity software solutions.
This position will be based in Keeper’s West Loop, Chicago office and report to the Sr. Director of Business Development. Keeper offers competitive compensation packages with great benefits, a positive culture and a work environment that rewards creativity, positive energy, collaboration, loyalty and results.
Keeper offers a respected work-life balance and a career you can sink your teeth into. You'll work alongside people with a positive attitude who are empowered to make a difference and collaborate with the smartest people on the planet.
Benefits and job perks make a huge difference. At Keeper, we believe benefits are a meaningful piece of the total value proposition and part of what makes Keeper great!
Health Insurance & Wellness Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation & Time Off Benefits
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority.
- Casual dress, outings, stocked kitchen, regular lunches.