“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology"
– Mohit Kapoor, CIO
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- 10 – 15 years of technical project delivery experience
- Experience working with Merger & Acquisition related projects
- Familiarity with current information security technologies and past experience in delivery of technologies in multiple of the following domain areas: Identity and Access Management, Application Security, Infrastructure Security, System & Data Security, and Regulatory/Standard Compliance.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships in different organizational cultures and across International locations
- Ability to travel domesticaly and internationally up to 25%
What we’d prefer to see:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management systems or related field; Master’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Experience in presenting program and project status to executive stakeholders
- Familiarity with industry frameworks and standards such as SSAE16, PCI, and ISO 27001/27002
- PMP and Information Security (CISSP or other) certification preferred
- Spoken and written proficiency in Spanish desirable
Impact you’ll make:
- As an Integration Information Security Advisor, you will be part of the Global Information Security (GIS) team and be responsible for supporting our Information Security function in the course of acquisitions
- Lead information security projects involving multiple departments, primarily in United States however possibly International locations. Individual projects are typically less than one year with majority completed in three to nine months however integration programs may last 12 – 24 months.
- You will lead deployments of security technologies, risk remediation efforts and other projects as well as act as a conduit between GIS and acquired entities’ CIOs, IT management and other stakeholders.
- Own and manage a portfolio of security projects (security technology deployments, infrastructure remediation, policy and process improvement, and others) across integration programs in support of alignment with TransUnion’s security posture and gradual handoff to security operations
- Lead planning of security integration programs based on results of M&A due diligence and onsite security assessments as well as your knowledge of TransUnion’s security posture, technology capabilities, lessons learned from previous integrations.
- Communicate with senior management regarding project obstacles and take ownership of their resolution to continue progress towards deliverables and timelines.
- Produce concise project status reports and presentations on a timely basis and ensure that issues as well as successes are clearly communicated to team members, stakeholders, and sponsors.
See attached.We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.