Senior Business Analyst
Our technology team in Chicago is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to help support and extend our platform for our rapidly growing lending businesses (Balance Credit and Chorus Credit). The Senior Business Analyst is a technology liaison in support of business initiatives that require analysis, business requirements, reporting, project management and Agile responsibilities. We are seeking very strong hands-on candidates to help the technology team move at the speed of business in a startup atmosphere.
- Manages application-related feature and enhancement requests. Analyzes and documents requirements, recommends solutions, and initiates corrective action for business processes and enterprise systems.
- Delivering elements of system design, including data analysis and design, business rules, wireframes and other detailed deliverables
- SME for all consumer lending applications. Works closely with the product managers to determine feature and product roadmap. Works closely with the CTO and other managers on project planning and estimation.
- Participate in Agile activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, writing user stories and acceptance criteria, coordinating with end users, developers and the quality assurance teams.
- Stay up to date with tools, trends, and technologies in the FinTech space.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent documentation skills
- 3+ years’ experience in a system analyst, business analyst or project/program management role.
- 1+ years’ SQL experience
- Previous experience in the financial industry with lending products.
- Experience with Git (Github & BitBucket), Jira and Confluence.
- Experience working in an Agile or Lean Software Development such as Kanban, Scrum and Test-Driven Development.
- Understanding of contemporary API and architectural concepts (REST, Microservices, etc.)
- Experience leading and supporting successful projects with the ability to handle multiple complex projects.
- Ability to thrive in startup environment with heavy workload, competing priorities, and less structure than more established company
Braviant Holdings is a leading provider of analytics and technology-driven alternative financing solutions for consumers. We currently operate two brands: Balance Credit and Chorus Credit.
With an office in downtown Chicago, we are growing rapidly and looking for smart, passionate people to help us develop into a market leader in the fast-growing fintech space. Our industry is anticipated to grow up to 10x in the next 10 years. Come join us as we work together to streamline the borrowing process and transform how people access credit online.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k plan with 3% automatic employer contribution
- Professional Development
- Flexible work hours with results-based culture
- Commuter Benefits
- Casual Dress Code
- Break room stocked with a variety of free snacks
- Team outings and monthly happy hours
- Significant career upside as our business grows