Security Compliance Program Manager
ActiveCampaign is one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago revolutionizing marketing automation. Our software allows all of our users, the power to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
We are growing and we are growing fast. Because of this amazing growth, we are now seeking a Security Compliance Program Manager that will take over and manage many of our internal Security and Compliance program management requirements. This will be a new role that will allow the right person the ability to have an immediate impact on the organization and will also afford the opportunity to collaborate with multiple internal and external departments on a variety of IT related projects.
What Your Day Could Consist Of:
- Development of strategic roadmaps for SOC2 compliance including areas of Risk Management, Information Security, Data Governance, Business Continuity, and Disaster Recovery
- Determine the project approach, resource requirements, team roles and responsibilities, and schedule
- Develop and review estimates and assumptions for project schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience
- Create and manage project, risk mitigation, and communication plans
- Create project charter and scope statements, weekly status reports, risk and issues log and other project deliverables
- Execute day-to-day activities required for the development and tracking of a SOC2 and Information Security initiatives as well as including the communication and management of policies, controls, and practices
- Provide project management and program leadership, including process improvement, business process and data analysis, process documentation and support for project life cycle for supporting programs and tools
- Coordinate and project manage organization wide risk assessments and control self-assessments
- Provide guidance on project risk assessment for major cross functional projects
- Coordinate activities as part of SOC2, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, HIPAA, GDPR compliance programs
- Issues and remediation tracking for compliance with the above frameworks
- Assist in rolling out third-party security standards and risk assessment methodologies around suppliers, vendors, service providers, and members
- Coordinate conformance with Information Security policies
What We're Looking For:
- Project management experience centered around Information Security and Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Experience working as part of a large scale Information Security, Development, or Corporate IT programs with mission-critical projects
- Understanding of one or more of the following information security and risk management areas: security log collection, database activity monitoring, network access control, identity & access management, data loss prevention, security controls (third party access), network monitoring, SOC2, HIPPA, and GDPR Compliance
- Strong demonstration of negotiation and conflict management skills
- Strong visual presentation skills
- Strong public speaking skills
- Excellent leadership and organization skills in an aggressive timeframe
- Ability to be a systems thinker, attention to quality, and relationship and team building
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, project managers, and functional managers
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface with senior leadership and give senior level presentations
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including 100% coverage of your medical premiums and 50% for dependents, open vacation policy, fully paid maternity and paternity leave, 401k matching, catered lunches every day in a kitchen stocked with snacks and fresh fruit, free CTA or Metra passes, and a DIVVY bike membership (to name a few).
At ActiveCampaign, we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is warm, supportive, and helpful where we treat each other exceptionally well. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
Read Full Job Description