Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
We are looking for someone to join our Chicago team as a Scrum Master, with particular interest or experience educating and coaching organizations on the Agile Scrum methodology.
What you can look forward to:
- Managing the digital work streams for our clients
- Facilitate all necessary team meetings (Sprint planning, daily standups, feedback meetings, sprint reviews/retrospectives, etc.)
- Facilitate estimation meetings using relative effort estimation techniques
- Conduct business analysis
- Mobile, IoT, or other digital technology experience and knowledge
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle (plan, design, development, testing, and deployment) and have worked with both business and technology teams
- 3-6 years or more of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coaching experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience delivering successful projects or providing Agile Coaching at the enterprise level
- Consulting experience a major plus
- Enterprise transformation experience highly preferred
- Participate in, and lead scrum of scrums
- Provide Agile training to teams and stake holders