At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Relativity Trainer, you will be responsible for the facilitation of in-person training to best serve internal and external clients in understanding and using Relativity's core products more effectively. The Relativity Trainer works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Conduct in person training's for internal and external clients
- Provides consultative service and assistance to company leadership/training team on training projects, training outlines, and initiatives as needed.
- Maintains records of participation in classes
- Assist with evaluations of training programs, and makes training recommendations to management
- Stays up to date on all of Relativity’s core products to provide a robust training experience
- Assists in training ramp up
- Provides timely follow up to trainee attendees
- Travels 60% each month to deliver training including international travel
- Works in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- Assist the Certification team with brainstorming, ramp up, and proctoring responsibilities
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and skills to deliver effective training
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical skills
- Advanced knowledge of adult learning principles
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Advanced experience in the software technology sector
- Advanced understanding of e-discovery and the legal industry
- 2-3 years training technical software
- Bachelor's Degree
- Or Equivalent Experience
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.