At Relativity, we make software to help users organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. Our e-discovery platform is used by more than 13,000 organizations around the world to manage large volumes of data and quickly identify key issues during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Here you can own your career in a community of values-driven people who help our customers around the world solve complex data challenges. If this sounds like the place for you, check out the details of this position below.
As a Relativity Solutions Specialist, you will be responsible for understanding client usage and adoption for all Relativity products across the spectrum of the EDRM. The Relativity Solutions Specialist works under moderate direction of managers and senior team members.
- Assess, manage, and respond to customer inquiries regarding Relativity workflow across entire product line.
- Assist in on boarding new customers and help maintain customer health via onsite visits or remotely as needed.
- Serve as subject matter expert for internal teams, co-create training and certification content.
- Create and deliver both pre-scripted & custom training materials to customers as needed.
- Serve as client surrogate across Relativity to ensure that end user’s perspective is voiced during product development cycle.
- Provide thought leadership to the industry by writing blog articles and presenting and/or otherwise participating in industry events, such as Relativity User Groups or e-discovery industry trade shows.
- Relativity Certified Administrator certification or extensive experience administering Relativity
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity Applications, Text Analytics, Assisted Review, Processing, Collection, Legal Hold
- At least 3 years’ e-discovery industry experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Review management experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- At least three years’ experience in the e-discovery industry
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years.
If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.