Quality and Logistics Coordinator
Role: Quality and Logistics Coordinator
Location: West Loop, Chicago, IL
Reports to: Value Stream Lead
Fast Radius is the leading software-enhanced, industrial-grade, 3D printing manufacturer. Our strategic partnership with UPS allows us to offer turnaround as quickly as same-day. From functional prototypes to real engineered parts produced in the tens of thousands, Fast Radius guarantees quality with the fastest delivery times in the industry.
Familiar global corporations and new innovators are choosing Fast Radius to deliver on the promise of on-demand manufacturing, reduce upfront production costs, accelerate product development and make the once unthinkable goal of ‘zero inventory’ a reality.
In addition to UPS, Fast Radius is backed by some of the leading investment firms in the US, including Drive Capital, Jump Capital, Hyde Park Venture Partners and others.
What we’re looking for:
Fast Radius is searching for an energized Quality Control and Logistics Coordinator to join our growing team. This person will be responsible for quality inspection of finished/received goods and supporting shipping schedule.
- Receives incoming product from all venders, verify counts and part numbers from packing slip for QC inspection.
- Distributes, stocks, and stages material in accordance with bin locations and production schedules.
- Preparing, stocking, and shipping of finished goods. Attention to detail and verifies packing slips.
- Organize and maintain shipping/inspection area.
- Assist in production area as needed and assigned.
- Prepares shipments in accordance with instructions from operations and sales organizations.
- High school degree
- 1-3 years experience in shipping and receiving
- Knowledge of GD&T principles
- Experience with metrology equipment (micrometer, CMM, etc.)
- Basic reading and writing skills
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ethical character
- Clerical skills to check purchase orders, report discrepancies, prepare basic reports, maintain written records
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time on concrete floor.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs. with assistance.
- Walking, carrying, grasping, stooping, kneeling, crouching.
- Some overtime during weekdays and weekends may be required.
How to apply:
- Submit an application with your resume on our careers page, http://www.fastradius.com/careers