Fusion’s Project Manager plays a key role within our Delivery team. This role works directly with our clients and delivery team to ensure quality deployments of solutions built in the Fusion Framework®, built on the Force.com cloud platform.
This role, which interfaces with customers, client product managers, and developers, will focus on the following outcomes:
- Maintain team effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting customer projects.
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with internal and external stakeholders.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating project outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating staffing requirements.
- Help achieve financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing project needs and completing corrective action.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Systems or related category
- 3-7 years of relevant experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience in leading enterprise-level engagements
- Demonstrated knowledge of project delivery methodologies and tools
- Experience managing teams of IT professionals
- Planning and managing projects to maximize team productivity and efficiency
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter, working independently and as part of a team
- Salesforce.com or Force.com experience preferred but not required