We work with awesome people every day. We don’t mean “awesome” like how other people use “awesome”—in some conjunctive form with “sauce” or “balls.” We really mean it. We work with some of the greatest people in the tech industry here at Grubhub. We’re looking for more.
Grubhub leads in the mobile food-ordering industry with a portfolio of brands that includes Grubhub, Seamless, MenuPages, Allmenus, and Eat24. We’re dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local restaurants. With offices in New York City, Chicago and London, Grubhub supports every order with 24/7 customer service.
We want you to enjoy where you work. Who you work with. What you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too.
We are looking for a super organized, confident Project Manager to help lead and manage the process for the internal marketing creative team at Grubhub. This person will help manage the creative team projects, across a variety of media channels, from inception through execution, and help lead and shape a creative rhythm and efficient workflow.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Managing of timelines and on-schedule delivery for creative projects
- Working cross collaboratively among a wide range of teams to manage and prioritize all work
- Responsible for the day-to-day process across a variety of creative projects, including but not exclusive to - print, video, digital, events, studio production
- Coordinating and maintaining creative production deliverables by coordinating requests and working with creative resources and stakeholders
- Utilizing Basecamp and other management software/tools to efficiently manage and share information on the status of the pipeline of projects
- Understanding how to scope and prioritize intelligently and push back when needed
- Identifying modifications to project timelines or resource allocations based on changed priorities, policy changes, and/or resource constraints in order to ensure collaborative problem-solving
- Recommending changes in the use of resources to meet timelines for projects where indicated
- Attending cross-functional meetings to understand project objectives and requirements
- Presenting information to stakeholders during creative review meetings
You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years of experience
- Project manager experience
- Knowledge of Grubhub/Seamless services (preferred)
- Knowledge of the steps and timelines in marketing communications design and production.
- Expertise with Basecamp MS Project and/or other project management software (Workfront, Robohead, SharePoint, workamajig, etc.).
- Proficient in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, electronic workflow
- Excellent budget, time and project management skills and ability to assess and use project management/producing and calendaring tools; excellent multitasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications and team facilitation skills to problem-solve effectively with variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong leadership, collaboration and people skills
- Must love food
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward!
*Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. More information can be found at the EEO is the Law poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.