Project Manager, Casualty
Job Description Summary
Are you a superstar ready for the next step of your career? Do you never settle for the status quo and always strive to challenge yourself and your organization? Do you have the intellectual curiosity and growth mindset to manage several projects and overcome barriers? Do you want to be involved in driving the success of CCC’s growth by ensuring internal resources are ready to implement, support and service clients? Are you obsessed with creating the ultimate customer experience? The ISG Project Manager will take on a lead role managing the execution of pre & post customer on-boarding. The ideal candidate will have cross functional project and/or program management expertise, integrated change management skills, be an analytical problem solver and an exceptional communicator.
- Responsible for the overall success of delivering new features & products to our customers
- Manage organizational and customer readiness pre & post implementation
- Build and manage post implementation (monitor & close out phase) user adoption/service plans to ensure an obsessive user experience (at all levels; end users – senior leadership) through project close out.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of initiative status, issues, risks and required decisions
- Collaborate across the organization on best-practices around organization and customer readiness & adoption to effectively deliver obsessive customer experiences
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings and communications to ensure consistent project milestones are met
- Coordination with all other CCC business initiative owners to ensure one global project plan & resource alignment that includes pre-Implementation, integration work & post implementation plans
- Escalation of project issues, risks and roadblocks; with ability to create mitigation and action
- Offer strategic solution concepts to support ISG and customer project goals
- Design innovative solutions to project challenges
- Design, build and manage key project artifacts like communication, project, risk/issues and status report plans
- Serve as a change advocate for ISG customer success/service and user adoption
- There are no other positions reporting to this role
- 4-year degree required
- Strong analytical problem-solving capabilities required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Casualty experience strongly preferred
- 3+years professional experience preferred
- 2+years in project/program management or change management role
- Strong communication and collaboration skills required
- Experience managing simultaneous projects
- Experience utilizing Project Management tools, methodologies and software such as: Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Visio and Office Suite
- Software implementation experience preferred
- PMI(PMP) and Change certification preferred
- Consulting experience preferred
- Familiarity of the Insurance Industry preferred
- Chicago based applicants preferred
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!