What We Do
Uptake helps industrial companies digitally transform with open, purpose-built software that delivers outcomes that matter. Built on a foundation of data science and machine learning, our vision is to create a world that always works — one where the machines and equipment we depend on daily don’t break, and industrial companies are once again the creators of economic growth and opportunity.
What You'll Do:
As Project Coordinator on the Implementation & Delivery team, you will be responsible for working with Project and Program Managers to track customer projects and solutions, create and maintain dashboards for internal and external stakeholder communications and coordinate data acquisition efforts with customers. This role requires an understanding of relationship dynamics, strong process adherence, and experience in project management. This individual is a self-starter, extremely organized, has excellent communication and writing skills and has a strong willingness to learn and apply knowledge creatively.
- Create and update project plans to ensure project success
- Organize project and program tasks
- Collaborate with and track cross-functional teams’ deliverables
- Provide project updates via creation of communications materials, dashboards and reports
- Responsible for managing all assigned project KPIs and measurement of those targets and KPIs
- Onboard data
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop prioritized plans for data onboarding
- 2 plus years of experience managing projects, ideally in a product, implementation or other customer-focused role
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be hands-on and flexible
- Demonstrated planning, leading and execution of project deliverables
- Experience in a SaaS or enterprise software environment
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Bachelor’s degree
Why Work Here
Uptake is a values-driven organization, and we are excited about what we do. We’re flexible, honest, hardworking, and collaborative. As a team, we bring our diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences together to solve tough, important problems. We support and challenge one another to bring out the best in each of us, and we might have a little fun along the way. We’re also proud to be one of Chicago’s best places to work in 2018 according to Forbes and Great Place to Work Institute.
We offer generous benefits including health, dental, vision, parental leave, 401K match, and unlimited vacation. We are lifelong learners, and our Uptake University program offers training and professional development on a wide variety of topics. We also have employee-led community groups including [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], and many more. Learn more at https://www.uptake.com/careers.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Uptake welcomes and encourages applications from all individuals, without regard to any prohibited ground of discrimination, including from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.