The Project Management Associate is a staff-level role requiring a bachelors degree, strong Excel skills, good attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communications, and the ability to understand concepts and apply those concepts to a variety of specific situations.
This role is a junior level, associate position with potential for growth into account management or project management. The role will serve as liaison between internal teams and clients, managing timelines, communicating project updates & details, as well as analyzing, interpreting, and presenting findings based on data to a variety of audiences.
This role will require being on-site in Syndigo’s office in Lisle on a daily basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all facets of client interaction related to projects and provide timely and relevant status updates to both internal and external contacts
- Define and maintain project checklists and ensure status updates and corresponding deliveries remain on track
- Manage the entire life cycle of the Project from Set-up, to Administration, to Wrap-up
- Resolve all client complaints and inquiries professionally and provide detailed documentation of all interactions
- Provide cross-functional support and make recommendations on any project process improvements to assist in exceeding customer satisfaction and ensure updates are made as necessary
- Ensure adherence to all contractual obligations and maintain and ensure delivery schedule/log for all projects
- Provide report requests and data analysis when needed
- Assist in billing, when needed to rectify any discrepancies
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Project Management Experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience required
- B2B customer service experience desirable
- Industry experiences in database, software, or consumer goods a plus
- Category Management Process, as well as CPG industry and Retail Segment knowledge is ideal