Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
Grubhub is a dynamic, rapidly growing company; you must have the critical thinking skills to support and drive key decision making with senior leaders. This role is integral in cross-functional collaboration across the organization. You must be able to work effectively with a diverse set of functions and adapt as the business grows or the context changes. We are scrappy entrepreneurs here at Grubhub so learning and improving are a must.
- Helping the Logistics organization improve cost, speed, or quality of delivery through improvements to process and/or product/technology.
- Work with Grubhub's operations, product, and technology teams to improve the experiences of our 17.5M active diners and tens of thousands of independent drivers
- Analyze the relevant short- and long-term financial, operational, and customer experience KPIs and drive initiatives that improve those metrics with the greatest impact
- Identify structural and process improvement opportunities across executional teams (Operations, Care, Marketing, etc.) and own testing and implementation of those
- Lead cross-functional execution across the Market Operations, Driver Network Operations, Product, Technology, and Care teams in executing the defined strategy
You Should Have
- 5-7+ years of experience in strategy, business integration or operational roles; must be an adept strategist with experience owning end-to-end implementation
- Track record of driving results and leading execution on cross-functional teams; you’re effective in running complex projects.
- Strong attention to detail; Digs into all of the minutiae and understands every aspect of the business; You love to learn and when something isn’t clear you figure it out
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills (you are an expert at Excel and SQL); you bring solutions to the table based on thorough analyses
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ambitions goals
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or analytical field; MBA is required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.