project44 is revolutionizing the freight and logistics industry by applying cutting edge technologies to automate the entire lifecycle of freight shipments including quoting, scheduling, and real-time visibility. project44’s network of APIs is capable of optimizing the shipment lifecycle, empowering companies to deliver the best customer experience possible, and provide up to date data while cutting costs along the way.
We are looking for our first Program Manager to help drive the most important projects our company is working on! You will be working with leadership across technology and the entire business to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget. You will report directly to the CTO and will have a key role in driving the success of project44!
- Manage the entire software development life cycle, for key projects, from vision through deployment to ensure timely deliverables, project success, and quality
- Identify potential issues and risks as early as possible and work collaboratively to resolve them
- Implement best practices and proven methodologies for managing projects, including lessons learned from previous projects
- Manage internal (and external where needed) relationships and expectations
- Document all project artifacts and ensure that they are complete, organized, and stored appropriately
- Actively learn and fully understand our business model, product offering, go-to-market, etc.
- Take a leadership role within project44, empowering, motivating, and supporting team members to do their best work
- Communicate frequently with team members and stakeholders on status, project risk, timelines, etc.
- Foster strong partnerships with customers, stakeholders, and sponsors
- Ensure that all project objectives align with our company goals, and ensure that all team members are clear on project objective at all stages
Requirements & Preferred Skills
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, sometimes on short notice
- Experience working with fast-growth technology company, strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience managing multiple technology projects
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- PMP, or similar qualification, strongly preferred
- Experience with freight logistics, preferred
- Experience working with a SaaS product, preferred
- Ability to be strategic and roll up your sleeves to accomplish what needs to be done
- Highly organized with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as necessary
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States