Program Manager - Enterprise Program Success
- Represent Upwork Enterprise to our clients and drive daily operations of your client’s talent programs.
- Identify, research and resolve program operational issues related to service fulfillment, product concerns, compliance, reporting, and billing.
- Develop positive working relationships with client champions and hiring managers to educate, drive adoption and regularly deliver business results.
- Achieve program SLA’s by operational excellence, tracking, and swift resolution of issues.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Operations, and Solutions teams to architect premier freelancer programs and standard operating procedures.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with cross-functional teams - Sales, Product, Billing, Analytics, Solutions, Legal.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Client facing experience (4-year minimum)
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective problem solving, providing clear communication
- Ability to effectively lead meetings internally and externally
- Fast learner
How to really knock our socks off:
- Worked with Enterprise or Large Business clients in the past
- Experience building or maintaining client programs
- If no program experience - customer success or account management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with an emphasis on task quality (thorough, meticulous, accountable).
- Teammate with strong communication skills.
- Strong abilities with Excel and Google Apps, specifically analyzing and crafting ad-hoc reports using pivot tables or macros is a plus.
Come change how the world works. At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance. Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.