Program Lead, Data Partnerships
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Program Lead to join our rapidly growing Data Partnerships team.
What You’ll Do
- Manage core data partners, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure continuous alignment and attainment of all contracted milestones
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to support end-to-end process from data receipt to export
- Lead interdisciplinary teams to deliver health economics and outcomes analysis projects to research partners
- Engage extensively with industry partners to understand research needs, develop project specifications, define trial cohorts, and actively manage project execution
- Partner with Tempus data science teams to analyze clinical data and determine key outcomes and endpoints
- Deep knowledge and experience in research and/or clinical data
- Experience working closely with Pharmaceutical companies, Biotechnology companies and Contract Research Organizations to design and implement research programs
- Experience working directly with C-Level Executives and the ability to effectively communicate project updates
- Ability to dig into clinical data and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience working with clinical trial or real-world evidence datasets
- Experience building a program from the ground up