Program Coordinator, Experience Management
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Experience Management (XM) team is responsible for continuously driving value within each of our client’s organizations as well as delivering a world class customer experience. The Program Coordinator be responsible for executing initiatives and resources that support the XM practice including:
- Documenting, maintaining and communicating XM data, tools and processes.
- Facilitating XM team programs and processes leveraging agile methodologies
- Preparing and maintaining presentation materials, literature and references
- Maintaining accurate account/contact information and generates reports in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Coordinating logistics for onsite client meetings and demonstrations which include attendees, location, audio/visual requirements, travel and occasionally meals
- Scheduling meetings and demonstrations and help maintain experience executive calendars
- Working cross departmentally with Business Development, Client Services, Marketing, Finance, Product Development and IT
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Business Administration, Management, Communication.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce) preferred
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and planning skills
- A drive to learn quickly and constantly adapt to new challenges
- Strong self-motivation, and the ability to work effectively with limited guidance when necessary