Professional Services Manager
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As a Professional Services Manager, you will be responsible for planning, execution, documentation, project management, and client relationship management for professional service engagements which complement Strata’s current technology portfolio. You will be part of an exciting, autonomous, and growing business that leverages our market-leading software platform to help heal healthcare.
- Define scope of engagement based on client’s unique needs, priorities, timeline, resource capacity, and complexity.
- Deliver clear and concise roadmap and planning documentation to various levels of the client organization, from CxO to VPs, directors, and managers.
- Coordinate logistics (timing, resources, meetings) of client engagements with client as well as internal Strata resources.
- Build internal and external presentations to outline plan, progress, and outcomes.
- Execute service projects by: data gathering, client user interviews, process flow documentation and design, communications and rollout.
- Participate in business development activities as needed.
- Assess current client portfolio for Professional Services opportunities.
- Partner with internal stakeholders including business development, account management, service delivery management, practice directors, etc.
- Act as the liaison between practice solutions and Professional Services teams.
Your accomplishments include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent, Master’s degree is a plus
- Experience in healthcare finance operations, process improvement, change management
- Demonstration of a strong interest in providing a world class level of client service
- Expertise in translating strategic imperatives to tactical work plans and outputs
- An understanding of financial concepts, including financial statement analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.