Professional Services Consultant
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the Position
As part of our Professional Services team, the Professional Services Consultant will engage with clients to identify and document their Sales Enablement requirements and leverage his/her analytical skills and relevant technical knowledge to configure the Showpad solution in accordance with customer requirements. This person thrives in a fast-paced project-based environment and has the ability to translate requirements expressed by marketing and sales professionals into solutions delivered via the Showpad platform. The successful candidate will demonstrate a track record of multi-tasking and delivering services across multiple customer engagements.
Key Responsibilities of a Professional Services Consultant at Showpad
- Identify clients’ business requirements, prioritize and document them in accordance with the Showpad delivery methodology
- Facilitate and lead design sessions with clients and provide recommendations based on best practices
- Work closely with a clients’ Sales, Marketing, Sales Operations, Product and IT leadership to establish a sales enablement program
- Configure and implement Showpad solutions in accordance with customer requirements and defined project scope
- Manage internal and external communications related to the project
- Manage multiple projects from kickoff to completion
- Serve as point of contact for Showpad partner resources
- Respond to internal and customer requests in a timely, organized fashion
- Capture and document project best practices and lessons learned
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology is preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in a project-based environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate both technical and business concepts, as well as strong documentation skills
- Detail-oriented problem solver that can quickly understand clients’ needs
- Solid client-facing experience with the ability to influence and manage expectations
- Experience with Sales and Marketing domain areas strongly preferred (e.g., Sales Operations, Sales Training, CRM, Sales Portals, Content/Document Management and/or Knowledge Management)
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing professionals helpful
- Technical acumen, including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and/or G-Suite required
- Web-Based/On-Demand/SaaS products experience preferred
- Ability to quickly become proficient in new web technologies, processes and methodologies
- Relevant experience as an Implementation Consultant, Client Services Consultant, Solution Delivery Manager, or PM within a SaaS environment preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Chicago area candidates preferred
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.